In addition to books, DVDs, magazines and other materials available for check-out from DCDL, you can take home a board game to match wits with your friends and family!
Board games inspire creativity, creative thinking and interaction. Visit our Board Game Wiki for specifics on what games we have, their rules, number of players, approximate play time and more. Policies regarding board games are below. Happy playing!
- Delaware County District Library and Central Library Consortium (CLC) cardholders may check out three board games at a time for two weeks.
- Games may also be renewed up to three times, as long as there are no other holds on them.
- The collection is located at each branch of the Delaware County District Library system. Check our catalog to see where your favorite is currently located.
- Holds may be placed on the games and sent to other DCDL branches for pick up, but will not be sent to a CLC library.
- Games will be checked out by a staff member at the Circulation Desk. Likewise, all games need to be returned to the Circulation Desk. Do not put them in the indoor or outdoor book drops as this could damage the games.