Alert Level 2 - Orange
Level Orange: Walkthrough Browsing Open Again Monday 10/5
Delaware County now returns to an Alert Level 2 – Orange on the Ohio Public Health Advisory System. This announcement was made on Thursday, October 1, and according to the Library’s public health advisory system response all branches will return to their regular open browsing schedules on Monday, October 5.
Updated operating hours remain the same from the Library’s Curbside and Drive-Up Window service schedule.
- Monday*, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
*(Ostrander Branch Library is closed on Mondays)
Some things to note with an Alert Level 2 – Orange:
- Masks are required of individuals ages 2 and up within a Library building
- Individuals may still use curbside and drive-up services, as they prefer
- Staff will still be available to take phone calls, answer emails and website chats
- Buildings will operate at a limited capacity
- Individuals are asked to limit time inside the buildings to 1 hour
- Computer reservations begin at the top of the hour and last 50-minutes
- Print needs can be completed in-person or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voter services can be requested in-person or at any no-contact delivery
We’ll see you in the library, at curbside, drive-up, or online.
The Delaware County District Library serves as the public information provider for our community, using traditional and innovative technology to encourage curiosity, free inquiry, and lifelong learning in a friendly environment.