Thank you for your interest in working with our team at the Delaware County District Library! We offer a variety of full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
Current Job Openings
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position(s). Please click on the job opening(s) to access the position profile, minimum qualifications, and to apply through our website. Please note that an application may not be saved and must be completed in one (1) session.
If you have additional questions, experience technical difficulties, or require reasonable accommodations please email email@example.com.
The Board of Trustees is seeking applications for a full-time Fiscal Officer. Please click the button below for full details on this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Delaware County District Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex (gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), marital status, age, genetic testing, armed service or veteran status, disabled veteran status, physical disability, or mental disability. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee of DCDL serves in an advisory capacity to help create a welcoming and safe environment in the library for all people regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, religion, language, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability or disability, and socioeconomic status. They advise the library in five main areas:
- Programs and Services – Offering library programs and services that reflect the diversity of our community.
- Collection Development – Providing library materials that serve as mirrors for our community’s experiences as well as windows into the experiences of others.
- Staff Development – Providing ongoing and intentional training opportunities on DEI topics for all staff.
- Community Outreach – Building relationships and partnerships with marginalized groups in our community.
- Policies and Procedures – Reviewing library policies and procedures to ensure they are equitably serving staff and patrons of all backgrounds.