Delaware County District Library offers wireless printing from your computer inside our library locations, or even from home.
Start at our wireless printing page and follow these steps:
- Select a printer. You can choose whether you’d like to print in black & white or color.
- Enter a name. Enter a name that you will use to release your print job at the library print release station.
- Select the document or file you want to print. Browse to the file on your computer or enter a URL to print a web page.
After sending your print job, visit the print release station at the Library and enter the print release name you set to print your document or file.
- Black and white: 5¢ per page
- Color: 15¢ per page
Mobile device printing
Want to print from your iOS or Android device? Download the free PrinterOn app from your device’s app store.
Print Remotely with Airprint
(Before you begin, please be sure that you are connected to the wireless network labeled “wireless printing“, it will not work if you are not connected to that network from your mobile device)
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap app’s share icon, or , or tap . If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap or Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an Air Print-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.