Delaware County District Library offers wireless printing from your computer inside our library locations, or even from home.
Start at our wireless printing page and follow these steps:
- Upload file(s). Browse to the file on your computer or enter a URL to print a web page. You can choose total copies, whether you’d like to print in black & white or color, single or double-sided, and specific pages within the document.
- Enter a name or library card number. Enter a name that you will use to release your print job at the library print release station. Include an email or phone number to receive a receipt of submission.
After sending your print job, visit the print release station or Information Desk at the Library and enter the print release name you set to print your document or file. Please note that print jobs must be completed the day that they are submitted; any unclaimed jobs are cleared from the queue each night.
Email Your Documents
Patrons can also email their documents directly using the email addresses below:
- Black and White: tbs-delawarelibrary-bw@
- Color: tbs-delawarelibrary-color@
Print a lot? Download the app.
- Black and white: 5¢ per page
- Color: 15¢ per page
Print Remotely with Airprint
(Before you begin, please be sure that you are connected to the wireless network labeled “wireless printing“, it will not work if you are not connected to that network from your mobile device)
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap app’s share icon, or , or tap . If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap or Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an Air Print-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.