Your Delaware County District Library locations provide federal, state, municipal and school district tax forms as needed on demand. Library staff can find the forms, print them, and print instructions, but cannot provide any advice on how to fill them out.
The first copy of any tax form is printed for patrons free of charge, and the first 10 pages of printed instructions will be offered for free.
Please note: If you feel you are unable to meet the federal filing deadline and need to file an extension, follow these instructions.
Download and fill out forms on your computer, or stop by your local library branch and let us help you print what you need.
- Federal: Internal Revenue Service and forms
- State: Ohio Department of Taxation and forms
- City: City of Delaware Income Tax Office and forms
- Municipalities: Ohio’s Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA)
- Federal: IRS Free File
- State: Ohio Department of Taxation I-File
Note: Some forms, including the 1096, 1099, W-2 and W-4 forms, are required to use official IRS printed versions and not unofficial printed copies; you can place an order here.