General Resources for Job Seekers
Everything you need from career exploration, to job hunting strategies, to job listings, to résumé and interview tips.
- Cypress Résumé: Produce a high-quality résumé in three simple steps.
- Career One Stop: Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses and career professionals, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Glassdoor: Career community site, where job seekers can search for open jobs and access company reviews, salary data, and interview information directly from those who know best--the employees.
- Job-Applications: Employment applications, job descriptions, and interview tips for a wide range of job categories.
- Job Hunt: Free job search information, expert advice, and links to employers and job search resources.
- Quintessential Careers: Expert career, college, and job-search advice.
Millions of jobs! Search locally or nationwide for jobs in your field. Customize your search to find the perfect job for you.
- US Census Bureau: The US Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
- Career Builder: Opportunities in every industry, field, and job type.
- Indeed: Access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of websites.
- LinkedIn Jobs: Use the world's largest professional network to search for career opportunities.
- LinkedIn Salary: Explore salaries by job title and location.
- LinkedIn ProFinder: Helps connect entrepreneurs and freelancers with real business projects.
- Neuvoo: Your job search starts here.
- Simply Hired: Your job search made simple.
- ZipRecruiter: The smartest way to get hired.
Preparation and Assessment
Use these tools to match your interests to an occupation, gather data for your job search, and ensure that your skills stay current.
Local Services and Listings
Sites that focus on Ohio and Delaware County.
Unemployment Assistance Programs