Every Wednesday: Maker Studio Classes!
With the new Liberty Maker Studio joining our Delaware studio location, you have more options than ever to bring your creative ideas to life! Join our team every Wednesday for Maker Studio classes that will turn you into an expert in no time.
Classes every Wednesday at Delaware Main Library:
- Demos: Attend a Demo to see how a machine works, look at examples of what you can make with it, and ask questions.
- Tutorials: These are hands-on classes where you’ll learn how to use a software program or a machine, and then do it yourself.
- Classes with Takeaways: In these classes, you’ll learn how to make a particular item. We’ll provide all the materials, you’ll provide the creativity — and you’ll take your masterpiece home!
New hours for BOTH Studios:
- Monday: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed for classes (Note: all classes take place at the Delaware Maker Studio)
- Thursday: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 – 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Delaware Maker Studio: Our Delaware Maker Studio remains open, with all the equipment you know and love, including 3D Printers, Book Binder, Button Makers, Cricut Vinyl Cutter, Embroidery Machine, Heat Press, Laminator, Laser Cutter/Engraver, Sewing Machines, and a Wide Format Cutter/Printer.
- Liberty Maker Studio: All new and now open! Liberty offers 3D Printers, Audio/Video and Photo Conversion, Comb Book Binder Heat Press, Roll and Pouch Laminators, Sublimation Printer, and a Wide Format UV Printer/Cutter.
The Delaware County District Library serves as the public information provider for our community, using traditional and innovative technology to encourage curiosity, free inquiry, and lifelong learning in a friendly environment.