See the Smile Behind the Mask
Smile Button Project
The DCDL Community & Family Outreach Services Department is making Smile Buttons for you to show off your beautiful smile, while still wearing a facial covering. Great for teachers, front line workers, caregivers, retail and restaurant industries, or any other needs you may have.
- Produced by the DCDL Outreach Services Department
- Smile Button project is funded by the Friends of the Library
- 1,000 buttons will be created for FREE using grant funds
- We will notify you when your Smile Button is ready for pick-up at the branch you specify
- Buttons are 3″ in diameter, metal, round, with pins
- Request for one person or multiple individuals (up to 20)
- If multiple, include all attachments in one request
Request Yours Today
Include the following in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Pick-up location: Delaware, Orange, Powell, Ostrander
- Photo attachment(s): Headshot from shoulders up, no larger than 5 MB; Formats supported include JPG, TFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG, and PSD
- Contact information: Name and phone number
Email request or questions to email@example.com.
The Delaware County District Library serves as the public information provider for our community, using traditional and innovative technology to encourage curiosity, free inquiry, and lifelong learning in a friendly environment.