Check out a pass today!
Culture Passes to Franklin Park Conservatory
Delaware County District Library is excited to partner with Franklin Park Conservatory to offer Culture Passes to our library cardholders! Culture Passes provide FREE admission for two adults and up to six children to the Conservatory.
With this new addition to our Culture Pass service, Library members can borrow a Pass to visit the beautiful Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus. Passes may be picked up at any Library branch, or requested from Outreach Services. An adult cardholder may borrow one pass at a time to use within a 30-day loan period.
When you check out a Franklin Park Conservatory pass, it will appear on your DCDL account for up to seven days, but the Temporary Membership Card that you receive remains good for 30 days after checkout.
- This card is good for admission for two adults and up to six children ages 18 and under.
- This card may be used for two visits on separate days prior to the expiration date.
- This card must be presented at Franklin Park Conservatory. The original borrower named on the card must be present and show a photo ID. Visitors under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This card is good for free regular admission as well as a 10% discount at the Garden Café and Botanica Gift Shop. It does not include special evening engagements and events.
- Please check with Franklin Park Conservatory to verify hours of operation before visiting.
Before visiting, we recommend contacting Franklin Park Conservatory or visiting their website to verify hours, special exhibition restrictions, and COVID-19 safety guidelines.
The Delaware County District Library serves as the public information provider for our community, using traditional and innovative technology to encourage curiosity, free inquiry, and lifelong learning in a friendly environment.