December 1 – January 31
Keep the excitement for reading and lifelong learning going while you’re at home warm and cozy with the Delaware County District Library’s Winter Reading Club.
Winter Reading Club participation is simple!
- Who can participate? Any person of any age may participate.
- What do I need? Pick up a Winter Reading Club bookmark. Pick one up at any of our locations, ask for it with your next curbside pick-up, find one inside the winter edition of the library newsletter, or download it here.
- How do I play? Fill out the bookmark with any combination of four books you’ve read or library programs you’ve attended.
- How do I win? Once it’s full, bring it back to the Library and tell us which prize basket you’d like to enter to win.
- What can I win? We have four prize baskets at each of our locations, including our Outreach Services patrons. The baskets are filled with things from new books and library goodies to gift cards and other unexpected surprises. They are themed for three age groups: 0-5 years old, 6-12 years old, teen and adult.
- Do I have to enter for my own age group basket? Nope! If you’re a grandparent entering for your 2-year-old grandchild, or a teen entering for the adult basket, it doesn’t matter. There’s no judgment here.
- How many times may I enter? Enter as many times as you’d like! That’s the joy of the Winter Reading Club, the more you read and attend, the more likely your chances are to win the prize. You can keep downloading or requesting bookmarks until the program finishes on January 31. The first week of February our staff at each location will randomly select the bookmarks for each prize basket and give our winners a call.